1.24.2012

Time to relax, refresh and renew

I've been working around the clock for about 2 weeks now, so I'm taking 3 much needed days off. I was instructed by my boss that I was not allowed to take my work laptop home. I'm glad she said that because she knows I would end up working at home, even if only to check emails. She is right.

Me and my girls!


My plans today are to get my hair done, go out to lunch with my husband and spend time with my daughters and granddaughter tonight. Sounds like a perfect day to me.

Phoenix is 3 months old now!


Tomorrow morning, I have an appointment for a massage at my gym and plan on working out before that. It's been several months since I've had a massage, so I decided to treat myself to one using some of my leftover Christmas cash. I think its very convenient to have a massage company on site with my gym.
Epiphany Health - I'm looking forward to visiting you!

So here's to getting the family/work life balance back! I'm concentrating on ME for the next few days.




No comments:

Post a Comment