1.25.2012

Day 2 of taking care of ME!

It's my second day of vacation and I started off at my gym. I was going to workout, then get a massage....but was late getting there. As I'm checking in for my massage appointment, the therapist informed me that I should not work out after the massage, unless I take it very slow and easy. I might get on the stationary bike later or take a walk. The massage was wonderful! It had been so long since I've had one. It's also very nice that they are located inside my gym. I also picked up a group exercise schedule so I can try some new classes. I'm interested in spinning, but must admit I'm a little intimidated....my favorites are zumba, tae bo and body pump. My day at the hair salon yesterday was nice. I decided to go back to my natural hair color and get rid of the blonde highlights. I was pleased with the result.

Now, I'll spend some time on my computer (but not working), drinking coffee and looking forward to my granddaughter coming over later.

Epiphany Health - great place for massages!






Picked up a group exercise schedule today....what should I try next?




My and my granddaughter! I went back to my natural hair color...no more blondie!



No comments:

Post a Comment