12.25.2011

It's Christmas!

Merry Christmas everyone! I enjoyed my gifts, but am even more thankful for my supportive husband, wonderful kids and precious granddaughter! I am very blessed by a wonderful family, my health, my career and many friends. Thanks everyone for being there for me.

I started the morning off by making cinnamon rolls for the family and going to church. Sorry family, the presents will have to wait! They were patiently waiting for me when I returned. We all got gifts we wanted and everyone seems happy. I hope you enjoy my pictures...

My Keurig coffee brewer! I have been wanting one for a long time! And I've got plenty of K-cups stocked up! My favorite is pumpkin spice!

Me and my beautiful girls!

Whitney and my granddaughter, Phoenix!

We don't have a fireplace, but this made a nice substitute.

Our Christmas brunch spread....lots of goodies!

Whitney

more pictures of the baby!

Cousins....

Me and my sis!

cinnamon rolls for Christmas morning
Now that the presents are opened, we will play with our toys a while then go out to eat Chinese food.

I hope you have a very Merry Christmas and are surrounded by those you love on this special day.

1 comment: