12.23.2011

Christmas Eve- Eve 2011

It's the day before Christmas Eve, so I guess I'll call it Christmas Eve Eve. My shopping is done and all I have left to do is cook for our family party tomorrow. I'm making pumpkin muffins, fudge, sausage balls, pigs in a blanket, mango salsa with pita chips and turkey roll up sandwiches. I'm currently home alone, listening to Christmas music and baking. I'm not sure why but I got a little excited about having the house to myself for a few hours. But I did!




I made it back to the gym this week and its a good thing. All the office treats and the sweets I'll be surrounded with for the next few days, will be tempting. It amazes me how GREAT I feel after working out. That alone should be enough motivation for me to stay on track. I'm looking for a way to remind myself about that! I did install an app for my phone that reminds me about my scheduled workouts. So far, its working.

The first workout was a little tough, since I've taken several weeks off. It was tough but I did it. I'm glad I'm back in the swing of things. I'm looking to make 2012 a great year!





No comments:

Post a Comment