12.18.2011

2011 is coming to a close

It's hard to believe that the year is almost over. This time of year always has me thinking about goals for the next year. I'm proud of myself that for most of 2011, I stayed on track for my fitness and health goals. I've had a few setbacks, but overall I have continued to push myself to healthy living.


My goals for 2012 are similar to those for this year. I want to continue running and complete longer races than a 5k. I am thinking about a 10k or 15k. I've been searching my area for races and hope to sign up for one soon.

I also want to stick to my healthy eating plan for next year. I am working on eating as much unprocessed foods as possible and continue trying organic foods. I am trying to keep my cholesterol and blood pressure in the normal levels and will be mindful of these things.


Finally, I want to work on the family/work balance. Sometimes work consumes me and even though I enjoy my job, I hope to spend more time with my family.





Have a Merry Christmas!



No comments:

Post a Comment