6.01.2011

Running workout...check


I'm glad I was able to do my running workout after work today. After all....it is National Running Day! Sometimes it's easy for me to make excuses especially after working all day. Today was my first day back after a 7 day break! So that made it even harder. But....I did it!

I'm ready to go...
This workout was longer than I am used to and I have not worked out in over a week. I'm glad to say that I made it through the workout and felt good about my pace. I get bored on the treadmill but its almost 100 degrees here now, so an outdoor run was out of the question. I was a little concerned that I had a bad headache after finishing my workout. I don't think that has happened before. I did have a migraine yesterday, so this could be this recurring. I hope NOT!

I'm rehydrating myself with some Silk Light chocolate. I love this stuff!



 I felt like I was beating myself up earlier today since I labeled myself as a slacker. But after looking at my May workout calendar, I felt better about this month. I have worked out more consistently this month than the previous months of 2011. That's a victory for me!
Workout calendar - May 2011
I'm ready to tackle June now!

No comments:

Post a Comment