6.02.2011

Healthy Eating - USDA Choose My Plate

I just saw the USDA website for Choose My Plate. This looks much different from the usual Food Pyramid we are used to. This website have some very helpful tips and information. I encourage everyone to check it out!

photo compliments of http://www.choosemyplate.gov/
I try my best to maintain a healthy diet, but living with teenagers and a husband who loves junk food makes it hard sometimes. I just try my best to keep the pantry and fridge stocked with healthy food so I'm not tempted to give in to the goodies! While on vacation, that was a different story. I drank soda, ate oreos, chips and other things that I usually never eat. As of yesterday, I am back on my healthy eating plan now and feel much better. I can tell a difference in the way I feel when I'm eating healthy. Here are some of my favorite healthy foods!

Oatmeal with organic blueberries



Green tea


veggies with brown rice

























What are your favorite healthy foods?

No comments:

Post a Comment