6.17.2011

Fun Friday

I started the day right at Murfreesboro Athletic Club. I was given a free 5 day pass to check out their facilities. My favorite part of the tour was the Cardio Theater, which is a room with cardio equipment where movies are shown while you work out! It was a little dark in there, like at the movie theater. But it was light enough to see the controls on the machines without hurting myself. I did a running workout, took a shower and headed to work.



I also decided to change my work schedule to give me more time to take care of myself. I used to work 10 hour shifts Monday - Thursday and had Fridays off. This schedule would not allow me to keep up with my workouts like I should. Some nights I would get home and be so exhausted that I would have to go to bed. Now I will be working 9 - 5:30 Monday - Friday. I feel this will work much better for me and I should be able to stay on track better. Workplace stress can be enough to send anyone over the edge. I have definitely felt that way lately. I have found that balancing work and family and whatever else comes up is a challenge. I'm glad I took charge and reduced my work hours so I can feel more at peace with my life.


Do you ever feel like this?? Picture compliments of http://informazone.co.cc/what-is-stress/
 Father's Day is coming up and due to family responsiblities, we felt that tonight is the best night for us to gather for a dinner to celebrate our dad. I'm looking forward to that. We always have a good time together. Be on the lookout for family pictures later.

Have a fabulous Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment