|This picture is my motivation!|
- I'm not a morning person - naturally.
- My husband works nights so he is sleeping and I don't want to wake him.
- I tend to sweat heavily while working out and it takes me a while to cool down.
- Peace of mind that I start the day off right.
- If I workout early, I don't have to worry about planning it for later.
- More energy to tackle the day.
I am happy that the weekend is around the corner. It seems like I can find more time on my free days. After looking at my trainer calendar, I notice I have gone way too many days without a workout. I'm hoping to turn that around.
|Taebo workouts! Maybe I should do more of these instead of just running.|
What are your secrets to staying on track with your workouts? I'd love to hear from you!