5.08.2011

Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all mothers in the world. I personally don't believe we should have only one day to honor our mothers. Every day is a gift and life is too short to take any of our family and friends for granted. Being a mother myself, I know what a precious gift this is. I am honored to be mother to two beautiful daughters and my oldest daughter is now pregnant with my first grandchild. I'd like to share a few pictures of my mother and my grandmothers with you. They are all wonderful women and even though my grandmothers are now residing in Heaven, they remain special in my heart. My heart also goes out to all men and women who no longer have their mothers. I watched my mother when she lost my grandmother and cannot even begin to understand how hard that must be. I'm very close with both of my parents and try to spend time with them whenever I can, since I know how short life can be.



My Mom

My mom and grandmother - two beautiful ladies

My parent's wedding photo

My mom,her brothers and my grandmother at a family reunion
My grandparents - father's side of the family
Now I'll share some pictures of me with my daughters. They are so special to me and being a mom to them has been the most wonderful experience in my life.
Jan'a and me

Whitney and me - at a football game

Whitney and Jan'a - at Komen for the Cure 2010
Me and my girls!



"She is clothed with strength and dignity. She can laugh at the days to come. She speaks with wisdom and faithful instruction is on her tongue. She watches over the affairs of her household and does not eat the bread of idleness. Her children arise and call her blessed." - The book of Proverbs, from Your Best Life Now for Mom's by Joel Osteen.

No comments:

Post a Comment