5.07.2011

Date Night

My husband surprised me by having an unplanned date night! I love it when that happens! After work on Friday, we ordered takeout for dinner - Mexican food since I didn't get to have that for Cinco de mayo.

After eating, we decided to go to Jazz Fest, on the public square of my town. The celebration lasts all weekend, but I wanted to go on Friday night. I have an undying love for live music and jazz music has to be one of my favorites. It was a lovely night to be out on the town.








After spending a few hours enjoying the music and atmosphere, we decided to go to the mall for Mother's Day shopping. Since I am having lunch with my mom and sister on Saturday, I was in a rush to get my mother's present. Bath and Body works never disappoints me. I was able to get a nice gift and get it wrapped in the store. Excellent!

It was a nice evening with my favorite guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment