5.31.2011

Family Vacation

I am back home from our family vacation. It was a nice long weekend for us. I feel like I haven't posted in such a long time. We had limited cell phone and computer access in our mountain cabin, which was probably a good thing. But in the age of technology, it took a little getting used to. Here are some pictures from our trip. I'll post more when I get them from my kids.

The view from our cabin

Whitney and Deborah riding the ski lift in Gatlinburg

We took every opportunity to take pictures with bears!

Our group picture from the Titanic exhibit in Pigeon Forge.

The Titanic - museum in Pigeon Forge

Bubba Gump Shrimp in Gatlinburg

Eating at Bullfish Grill

The Old Mill restaurant in Pigeon Forge

Bubba Gump

Cades Cove

Big Daddy's Pizzeria
Now that vacation is over, its time for me to get ready for another week and get back on track with my fitness goals. I have decided to repeat week 4 of the Couch to 5k challenge since I was very distracted last week and didn't get all of the workouts done. I can do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment