4.11.2011

Sickness...please go away

I'm very proud of my daughter for sticking to working out. I'm glad we have equipment at home. No excuses!


Unfortunately, I have not been able to workout since last week. I've been sick with bronchitis since last week. I haven't been sick in a long time and this one hit me pretty hard. I started getting sick before my husbands birthday weekend, but managed to be a trooper so our plans weren't completely ruined. After we got home from our weekend, I started feeling worse. I began running a fever, which is rather odd. I usually don't get sick where I have a fever. On Sunday, I decided to go to an urgent care clinic. I'm glad I did. I was given a prescription for antiobiotics and a cough syrup. I have been in the bed ever since, except for getting up for a few hours in between naps. I am starting to feel a little better, so hopefully I'll be able to make it to work tomorrow and get back to normal. It sure is different when we get older. I don't seem to bounce back as easy as I once did.

Do you have any secrets for bouncing back after being sick?

No comments:

Post a Comment