3.13.2011

Spring forward

Did you remember to set your clocks ahead? A friend of mine said he set his clock ahead 2 hours, just to be safe. I thought that was funny. :)

I just finished working out. I'm glad I did. Starting the week off right. I started off with a workout on my stationary bike for 30 minutes. Then I proceeded with a treadmill workout for 20 minutes. I'm on week 4 of the couch to 5k training and it seems to be getting easier. I would be further along on the training, but I have been a slacker. Some weeks instead of running, I have chosen other workouts to do. And I ended up skipping to week 5, only to revert back to week 4 after deciding it was too much for me. I still believe there is hope for me. I'm not going to quit. I have 2 events scheduled for May. I'm going to set some personal goals for those.


Now its time for a protein shake (i love my new mini blender) and to enjoy the rest of the day with my family.

Enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment