3.12.2011

My Birthday

It was a long, exhausting week at work. But I made it! My birthday was on Thursday and I had to work so celebrating was postponed until Friday.

I did get some lovely flowers delivered to my office from my mom and my aunt. And my coworkers bought my lunch from Camino Real, our favorite mexican place. To top off my day, my daughter brought me a decadent cupcake from GiGi's and sang/danced for me! I don't even want to know how many calories that cupcake had.

Birthday flowers!!

I took Friday off work and my husband took me to lunch where I used my birthday coupon I received by email. Nice! I had a few friends over for drinks, snacks and to play Rock Band. We had a good time.




I'm looking forward to a relaxing day to recover from all the alcohol I had last night. I didn't think I drank that much. But my friend made jello shots that tasted like there was double the amount of liquor that should have been in them. They were good but now I'm suffering from a headache. Must have coffee. Lots.


Later today I am scheduled for my monthly massage at Massage Envy. I am looking forward to feeling relaxed and revitalized!

I feel as if I have lost my motivation to exercise. Ugh. I hate it when that happens. I am determined to find a way to get back on track. I have so many options in my home to choose from: Exercise dvd's, treadmill, stationary bike, Zumba and other fitness games on PS3. I don't know what my problem is.
At least I have stuck to the eating healthy plan for the most part. A few splurges now and then, but I have made an effort to pack healthy lunches every day and drink plenty of water.


I know I can do it. I just need to figure out why I lose interest in exercise.
What do you do when you lose motivation? I'd love to hear your comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment