3.18.2011

March Madness

Are you a college basketball fan? At our house, we filled out our brackets and are watching ALL the games. The NCAA tournament takes priority in our house! It's my husband's favorite time of the year and I can honestly say that I enjoy it too. But my bracket picks aren't doing so well. Our favorite team is Gonzaga. Luckily our team won in the first round. I hope they keep winning. Let's GO ZAGS!


John & his sister at Gonzaga for a ballgame



We are having lovely weather in Tennessee. It was in the 80's today. I took off half a day early to enjoy the sunshine! And to watch some college hoops, of course. I believe grilling out a little later will be on our agenda. I have already been to the grocery store for grilling supplies.


I'm glad its the weekend. I plan on spending some time outdoors. Maybe a nice outdoor run in the morning. What are your weekend plans?

No comments:

Post a Comment