3.31.2011

Exercise check in

Last night, I decided to do a cycling workout and a strength training workout with hand weights. It was a good workout. I'm glad I was able to get up and do something! I could have and should have done more but at least its a step in the right direction.


I decided to pack my workout clothes this morning as a reminder to exercise after work. I'll let you know how that works for me. I'm trying to get back on track. I have 2 walks scheduled for May. That alone should be enough motivation to get me up and moving! I'll be participating in the March for Babies walk for the 3rd year in a row on May 1 and Great Strides Walk for Cystic Fibrosis on May 14. My goal has been to try and run/jog at least a mile for each one. I'm going to make that happen!
Also, if you would like to donate to either of these causes, I have information on my blog.

Thanks for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment