3.30.2011

Another month is almost over

It's hard to believe that another month is almost over already! How are you doing with your goals? I must admit I have had a rough time sticking to my healthy living goals this month. I can usually stick to the healthy eating much better than the exercising part. It's not too much trouble to pack a healthy lunch. That is a habit for me and I do that almost every day.
Its the exercising part that seems to disrupt my schedule. I know I have whined about this more than once this month already. I try to slip in a little exercise throughout my day, but it just doesn't seem enough. I started feeling tired this week and I am sure that the loss of exercise in my life is the reason.


I really want to do the right thing. My excuse is always work. My job is stressful and sometimes my family life is stressful. This makes me tired exhausted....and I feel like I can't get up and do it. And this causes me to be more exhausted. What a vicious circle! I am confident that April will be much better and I'll get back on track. Meanwhile....I'm going to workout tonight. What should it be? Zumba, Taebo, weights, hmmmmm..




I'll let you know what I decided.

No comments:

Post a Comment