4.02.2011

Welcome to Gina's pancake kitchen!

It's a beautiful Saturday morning. The sun is shining and it looks like it will be a beautiful day. My daughter, Whitney has been wanting pancakes all week so I decided to get up and make pancakes for the family.

Tiger is enjoying the sunshine. This is one of his favorite places.

I made a batch of regular pancakes for everyone else and added a few more things for my pancake. Since my family isn't into the healthy eating thing like I am, sometimes I have to prepare my food separately. I added frozen blueberries and flaxseed to the batter. It turned out great!



To go along with the pancakes, I made scrambled eggs, bacon and sausage.


And of course, COFFEE!
Tiger seems a little anxious for breakfast to get finished....
Now that breakfast is done, I'm going to see what I can do today to enjoy the sunshine. It has been rainy and chilly here all week. I welcome the sunshine and hope it decides to stay. I hope to add some walking or jogging to my day, as well.

Enjoy your weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment