3.03.2011

Affected by this story

Lady-Raider fatally stabbed

I spent the morning in tears over this story. Tina was a basketball player and college student in my town.I probably saw her play last Sunday when I took my mom to their last regular season game.

Me and my mom at the Lady Raiders game 2-27-11

I didn't know Tina personally, but since I am a parent with kids her age and the incident happened down the street from my daughter's apartment, I was devastated. I sympathize with her parents and family during this time. It really makes you think about how short life is and how precious your loved ones are. I am spending time praying for her family this morning and others affected by this tragedy. Tell your loved ones every day how much you love them, you never know if you won't get another chance.

Earth has no sorrow that Heaven cannot heal.  ~Author Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment