3.05.2011

Buenos dias

It's Saturday morning and I am up early making breakfast for my family and espresso for myself. I love making an iced espresso with Silk light. It is very yummy!


The last few weekends, my kitchen has been closed so I decided to make a nice breakfast. Not literally closed, but I just haven't chosen to cook. It is supposed to rain/storm most of the day so I think we will stay home. I'm trying to gear up for a workout. I haven't been on the treadmill in a while, so I think I'll give it a try. With all this exercise equipment, I have no excuse.


I have some things weighing on my mind today. Last night my oldest daughter called me with some shocking news. I should have known it was big when she asked if I were sitting down. :) She informed me that she is pregnant. She is unmarried, 20 years old and just moved into her first apartment. She has a part time job and makes just barely enough to take care of her living expenses. So I am a little worried. I am also a little stressed out thinking about being a grandma! I'm too young for that, right? Here are some baby pictures of my babies....



John and I are a little unsure about this grandparent thing...maybe the way we look in this picture says it all!

Have a great weekend!

A man loves his sweetheart the most, his wife the best, but his mother the longest.  ~Irish Proverb

No comments:

Post a Comment