3.02.2011

What a busy week!

It's been a busy week so far and it's only Wednesday! I am glad about one thing. I am happy that I decided to go back to working a regular 5 day a week schedule. Getting off at 4:30 seems like I'm leaving early every day. I really enjoyed having an extra day off during the week, but it was conflicting with my family time and my exercise time.


It's been a productive week, but I've had busy workdays and activities after work. Last night my daughter had a band concert. The first 2 pictures are from the concert and the last 2 pictures are pictures of my daughter, Whitney in her marching band uniform from a previous performance. I'm her biggest fan!





The rest of the evenings this week will be spent at bible study at my church and parent-teacher conferences. Hopefully Friday night will remain open for an enjoyable night with my husband.


No comments:

Post a Comment