1.30.2011

I love running outside!

1 mile :16.49


I decided to run outside today since the weather has been so nice this weekend! It was great. I'm still alternating running/walking. It sure is taking me a long time to improve my pace. I found that I enjoy running outside much more than the boring treadmill. I jogged around a favorite spot of mine that has a trail around a pond usually filled with ducks. However, today I noticed that half of the pond was very unattractive due to construction in the area. After I reached the loop around the pond, I found the other end looked much better. I felt sorry for the poor ducks. It used to be such a lovely area with a fountain to enjoy the scenery. This is what Gateway Island used to look like.

Its been a busy weekend since I have been trying to catch up on work due to my being sick last week. I have worked a few hours here and a few hours there and feel much better about my workload. I also found the time to spend with my youngest daughter yesterday for a short shopping trip and attending a church service. It was a fun mommy/daughter afternoon!

Whitney

I began attending church again, especially since it was one of my goals for the New Year. I'm glad that I made this decision.

It's amazing how being involved in a church can inspire me. Look at the video below from the praise team at my church, WOC.

http://player.vimeo.com/video/19228022

I'm very pleased that I found Zumba fitness for PS3 on our shopping trip. Can't wait to try it! I also got it at a discounted price. Love that!


Now, that it's almost the end of January, are you sticking to your resolutions?

No comments:

Post a Comment