1.31.2011

espresso time!

I found this is my favorite way to start the day...I am improving on my barista skills. My newest thing is making an iced mocha with the espresso. Very yummy.

blueberry muffins!


espresso!
 It doesn't seem like it should be Monday already. I guess that is because I worked most of the weekend. I'm thankful to have a job, so I'm not complaining.

As you probably know, I am a wine drinker. Do you have one of these handy tools? John is demonstrating. This is a wonderful thing! And we bought it at a liquidation store for $5.00. Awesome deal.
Opening the Chardonnay with an automatic corkscrew

removing the cork from the machine
I love tools that make my life easier. Do you have any neat tools that you use often?

What are you doing to make your life better today? Have a Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment