1.28.2011

Migrane

 I've been sick for a few days this week. I have not been able to get my workouts in and my healthy eating plan has consisted of eating crackers and drinking Sprite. The feeling of nausea I have had for several days was the onset of a migrane. I should have thought of that. If I had taken a migrane pill a few days ago, I would have been better days ago. I haven't had a migrane in months, and I usually don't get the nausea with them. But, once I figured that out, I took a pill this afternoon which made me sleep for 4-5 hours. I feel much better. I am so glad. I don't like feeling bad. I have tried to work at home some but I'm sure I'll be behind at work next week after missing 2 days of work. I'll probably have to go to the office this weekend to see how much work is piled on my desk.

I think I'll run in the morning.  Murfreesboro weather is forecasted to be mild and an outdoor run sounds lovely. The treadmill is getting boring to me.

While I slept today, Tiger was getting into everything! He loves exploring and was missing the attention he usually gets from me.



Have a great weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment