12.14.2010

Vacation time

Well, I decided to take some time off work before Christmas. I have vacation time but usually feel like I can't take it because of my hectic work schedule. I'm giving in....I need a break and what better time of the year to take off and spend with my family, than Christmas? I'm looking forward to it. When I get off work Thursday, Dec 16th, I will be off work until Dec 27th. What will I do? I plan on spending some quality time with my teenage daughters. That will probably include eating out and shopping and who knows...maybe a mani or pedi. My high school age daughter, will be out of school also so we can have lots of fun together!

I also want to spend some quality time with my supportive husband, John. Our work schedules do not allow us to spend alot of time together except on the weekends. I look forward to playing Rock Band on our PS3! That's one of our favorite things to do. I haven't broken the news to him yet about my vacation, but hopefully he wont mind. ;)

I will also make some time for working out and setting my goals for 2011. I would also like to do some decorating and organizing to my exercise room. And getting to finish my Christmas shopping early will be great! I usually take vacation days when we are traveling, but it sounds very delightful to take off work and just stay at home.

This is a much needed break for me. Vacation....here I come!

Tonight, I am looking forward to  The Biggest Loser finale show! This has been a great season of the show. I love watching the final episode and seeing the transformations of all the contestants. In my eyes, all of them are winners! They have all accomplished so much. The marathan episode always makes me wonder....can I do it too? Did you vote for Ada or Elizabeth to be the 3rd final contestant? Good luck to all the contestants! I also wonder who will show up from past seasons?


No comments:

Post a Comment