12.16.2010

Holiday planning

My sister and I are thinking about taking our mother out for a night of fun! We usually do this every year. Last year we went on a Christmas cruise on the General Jackson showboat in Nashville. Here's our picture:

General Jackson 2009
mom, Whitney, me, Sherry (sister)
This year we are thinking about taking her to see A Country Christmas at Gaylord Opryland Hotel. There is a Radio City Rockettes concert available and a show called "ICE" that looks like fun. They also have spectacular Christmas lights and that part is free to the public. If its free, its me! I'm having fun planning our night out. We will probably go out to dinner also. The hotel has several dining options to choose from but I doubt they offer any coupons. And from what I can tell from their website, they are a little pricey. But this is a one time of the year thing, so I'll try and not worry so much about the cost.

Today is my last day of work until my vacation starts! I am so excited! Happy Holidays!!

No comments:

Post a Comment