12.20.2010

Spending time with family...Priceless!

Our family had a holiday party last night at my cousin's house and it was a blast! My mom was a little shocked that I didn't bring a "healthy" dish though. She thinks I'm too obsessive over the healthy eating stuff. I made some fudge and added some store bought cookies and cupcakes to my platter. I worked out on the treadmill before the party hoping this would prevent me from overindulging in the sweets. There were a lot of sweets to choose from but also more savory items also. My favorite was the tortilla soup. That has got to be my favorite soup in the world! Yummy! I also had a few glasses of chardonnay. mmmmm! I am hoping pictures will be shared soon since I didn't take any pictures myself.

Today will be a busy day as well. Today is the day my sister and I will take our mother out for a day of fun! I will take pictures today.

I'm definitely enjoying my vacation. I love spending time with my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment