12.20.2010

Family Fun

Tonight my sister, my youngest daughter, Whitney and I took my mom out for a night of fun. This is a tradition we started a few years ago. My sister and I like to take my mom out on at least one fun activity around Christmas. She enjoys it very much. We went to the Opryland Hotel in Nashville to see the Christmas lights. It was a sight to see!


They also have a full size nativity scene by their main entrance with a narrator.
We also took a river boat ride inside the hotel. It was a lot of fun and we got our picture made.



There was also a magnificent water fountain show with lights and set to music. It was just beautiful.


After leaving the hotel, we went out to eat dinner at Longhorn for steaks. Yummy! I also had a peach sangria. For dinner, I ordered a filet stuffed with crab and spinach with a baked sweet potato and a salad. It was wonderful! But I will have a date with the treadmill in the morning.

More family plans tomorrow. I am spending the day with my beautiful daughters. Girls day out!  I love being on vacation! (have I said that already?)



No comments:

Post a Comment