12.21.2010

Fun with my girls

I took my daughters out for a shopping day. We began with breakfast from IHOP. I opted for one of the healthy breakfast choices even though I am sure something else would have tasted better. It wasn't bad for around 400 calories. As you see from the picture below, Jan'a did not choose a healthy breakfast!


After breakfast, we headed to the mall for shopping. I managed to get a few Christmas gifts, in addition to some things for my kids. Whitney needed a new coat and I think she loves it!

We had fun in the mall. We even had our pictures made in one of those booths!



I was exhausted after all the shopping we did. So when I got home I decided to relax a little while before hitting the exercise room! It's been a good day! I love spending time with my girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment