11.04.2010

A busy day ahead for me

It's Thursday and I have a busy day ahead. I have 2 doctor's appointments today. One to get my cholesterol rechecked after starting Crestor to lower it and one to my heart doctor to review my results of a nuclear stress test I had a month ago. Hopefully I will get good news from both. I have to work before and after my appointments and its my busy time of the month. My goal for the day is to relax and refuse to get stressed out over my hectic schedule and deadlines. Stress...I will not let you invade my world today.

I had a healthy breakfast this morning of Kashi cereal with skim milk and a small glass of organic chocolate milk. mmmmm. yummy. I also had my daily favorite....iced coffee with low fat hazelnut creamer. I can't imagine starting the day without my java.

I'll check in again after my appointments today. Wish me luck!

"Even if you are on the right track, you will get run over if you just sit there." ~Will Rogers

No comments:

Post a Comment