11.02.2010

Planning should be a priority

I wasn't sure how to plan my meals for today since I am recovering from a stomach virus. I usually bring lots of healthy things with me to work, since I work a 10 hour shift. I try to eat small meals every 4 hours or so. I look a little silly bringing a duffel bag filled with food to work, but it usually works for me. But today nothing really sounded good to me. I brought a salad with southwest grilled chicken for lunch with a cup of fruit. It was fine, but now I am getting hungry and realized I didn't bring enough things for the afternoon. Planning is the best way I have found to stay on track for eating healthy. I guess the rules change when you get sick. Hopefully I'll make it through the rest of the day without eating something terribly bad for me!
Mental note to self: Always pack a bag with healthy food choices!

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit."-Aristotle

No comments:

Post a Comment