11.14.2011

Reflection on 2011

I've been blogging for about a year now. I hope I've been able to inspire others to get healthy. Here is a link to my first post last year. Loving Life - first blog post 2010.

A year ago I could not run a mile. I could not walk a 5k without pain. Now its November 2011 and I see how far I've come. I have done 4 walks for charities and 4 5k's this year so far. My longest event was 9 miles and the shortest was 1 mile. I'm also proud to say that my 5k pace is 6 minutes faster than my first one. I've also been involved in other fitness activities such as Zumba for Cystic Fibrosis and Tae Bo. This is my motivation to keep going. In 2012, I am hoping to do a longer race than a 5k. Thanks to my family and friends for support and encouragement when I'm feeling frustration. I'm proud of myself for not giving up even when I have felt like it.

Running changes everything. I enjoy looking back at my running pictures over the year. This keeps me motivated and encouraged for 2012. I look forward to setting new goals for myself and living life to the fullest.











No comments:

Post a Comment