10.07.2011

Walk to Cure Diabetes

What's one more charity walk? I can do it! My mom recently became diagnosed with pre-diabetes. She found out that our town is doing the Walk to Cure Diabetes this Saturday and wanted to get involved. I decided to join her. The details of the event are here : Walk to Cure Diabetes

I'm very proud of her for wanting to do this. She is in her 70's and wants to be more active. Even though it's only a mile walk, this is a step in the right direction. I hope to post lots of pictures of our adventure!


It's been a very busy week at work so I haven't had time for posting. I have made time to get to the gym this week and hope to be able to workout in my hotel next week. I'll be traveling with my job for the next few weeks so I'm trying not to get stressed out about that. I hope to stick to my healthy eating and get some exercise every day.

What are your active plans for the weekend? Any races?

No comments:

Post a Comment