10.02.2011

October is here!

It's hard to believe another month has passed. October will be a busy month for me. I am doing the Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure on Oct 29. This is one of my favorite events of the year. I am walking in memory of my mother-in-law, Nancy Sue Done. This makes year number 3 for me. This year I am running instead of walking. Hopefully I can beat my last 5k time of :49:24.

Komen for the Cure 2010


I am also preparing to travel this month with my job. I may have to go to Knoxville to work for several weeks. That should be interesting. At least my kids are almost grown so I don't have to worry about them. And I have several people available to check in on my teenager.

Goals for the month of October:

  • Keep training for 5k runs - go to the gym 3 times per week. No slacking off!
  • Eat healthy
  • Keep stress down and activity up
  • Spend quality time with my family
 Those are pretty simple goals and  I'm sure I can be successful with them!

No comments:

Post a Comment