8.24.2011

Taking care of ME

I am very glad to say that I'm taking the rest of the week off work to concentrate on ME. I needed a break and decided this was the best thing I can do. At first, I was going to go away for the weekend with my daughters. But after thinking about it (and realizing they have plans of their own....) I think it will be best to stay home and do some things for myself. It's easy as a working mom to neglect myself. Every once in a while I have to slow down and take care of ME.


My husband is taking a trip to see his folks in Washington state. I wish I could join him but work and school just didn't cooperate this time. So, without my hubby for the weekend I'm trying to figure out some fun things to do. I plan on getting some running in. I might even visit one of the state parks for a hike. There will be a BBQ championship in Nashville also this weekend that sounds like fun. I haven't made any definite plans yet but am keeping my options open. I'm sure that it will include rest, relaxation and running.


What do you do to recharge when you feel run down?

No comments:

Post a Comment