7.24.2011

My Fitness Pal

I recently got a new Android phone and I'm loving it. It took a little while to get used to, especially the touch screen. I love the apps. I started using a calorie counter app, called My Fitness Pal over the weekend. I think I'm gonna like this. I like that adding foods is easy and I can keep up with how many calories I have left for the end of the day. It also tells me if I have satisfied the requirements for carbs, proteins and fats. I also like that this reminds me to exercise too. It's much easier to use this app than to log in to websites I've used in the past or jotting down info in a notebook.

I'm hoping that by using this tool, I'll be able to keep track of my eating easier and hopefully find out why I haven't had much success in the past in dropping more than a pound or two. I know its easy to eat/drink more than I'm aware of and that is probably the case. Wish me luck!

 It's going to be a busy week for me, so I'm taking this time to schedule my workouts and plan out my meals for the week. The weekends go by so fast! Have a great week everyone!

2 comments:

  1. I have seen many others using my fitness pal. Is it really easier? What is easier about it? I have looked into sites like Sparkpeople but still find them cumbersome.

    Planning ahead definitely makes a difference. I need to get better at planning meals ahead of time again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like My Fitness Pal. The best feature to me is the barcode scanner. It makes it very easy to add foods to my daily log. I can also add my exercise on the app. I like being able to see how many calories I have left for the day, in case I need to do some cardio at the last minute. I've been successful at keeping under my calorie goals.

    ReplyDelete