7.30.2011

I Welcome the Weekend

It's been a long week for me. So I welcome the weekend with open arms. Do you have some exciting plans? I need to rest up for a busy upcoming week. And believe it or not, school starts back this week. Where did the summer go? I suppose back to school shopping should begin soon. I don't have little ones, but a teenager in high school. So I don't have to get the markers, fiskars scissors, and crayons. For my kid, buying new clothes will be on her agenda. Thank goodness Tennessee has a Tax Free Weekend beginning August 5th.

First things first....it's time for some cardio. Zumba, Body Pump or Tae Bo? Let me decide.





Here is my weekly report. I was successful in sticking to my exercise schedule and healthy eating plan for the week. I was able to get some good workouts in and I kept my food log every day. I've been able to stay under my daily calories goal, even if that means adding a cardio workout in the evening. Seriously, I haven't had any problems staying within my limits. In fact, some days I have had trouble eating enough calories. My Fitness Pal has helped me stay on track and I love it.

Last night, I had my monthly massage at Massage Envy. What a wonderful way to end a stressful week!  There's not much better than a massage followed by a glass of Merlot on a Friday night. I slept like a baby.


Now, it's time for me to get started with my cardio. I hope your weekend rocks!

No comments:

Post a Comment