6.23.2011

Weekly goals review

It's almost Friday and I thought now is a good time to revisit my personal goals from earlier in the week.
Here is a link to that post, in case you missed it...http://lovinglifeintn.blogspot.com/2011/06/goals.html

Fitness Goals. I have to say that I am proud of myself for working out this week. I have stuck to my calendar and completed every workout that I planned. That's progress. In the past, some weeks I would only do 1 or 2 workouts, depending on my schedule. My new work schedule rocks too! I do have to work on Fridays now, but I'm much happier and healthier just knowing I'm not overwhelmed by being a workaholic. I am happy that I was able to stick to the fitness plan this week. It's a great feeling to log workouts on my calendar. I am still trying out some of the local gyms in the area. I hope to make a decision by the end of the weekend.


Healthy eating. I have done well with my healthy eating this week. I managed to bring my lunch every day and I made sure to bring lots of healthy, unprocessed food. Today was a little tough because we had an office lunch. It was catered by Jason's Deli. I was glad to see a platter of fresh fruit and veggies to have instead of chips. The sandwich platter was an assortment of different sandwiches and wraps. Lunch was fine, but there were desserts too! A co-worker made a homeade cake that was absolutely scrumptious! I had a small piece plus one chocolate brownie. The next challenge....trying to eat healthy during the weekend.


Time for me. I feel that I have accomplished this goal also. Several nights this week, I took the time to listen to my relaxation music before bed. I also took a detox bath by candlelight. I didn't have time to schedule a massage, but I was able to relax on my own.

So, overall I feel this has been a good week and I applaud myself for staying on track. You Go Girl!!

Have a wonderful weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment