6.20.2011

Goals

It's a beautiful Monday morning. I'm so happy to start my new work schedule today. I was able to have coffee and my healthy breakfast at home this morning.


I also brought my workout clothes with me so I have plans after work!

Here are my personal goals for the week:

  1. Continue trying out different gyms in my area and decide on which one to join! I have 3 gyms that I am looking at and they all have free passes to try them out. I feel making this commitment will help me reach my fitness goals!
  2.  Stay on track with my healthy eating. Weekends seem to be the hardest for me. I brought a bag of salad fixings to work today to keep here.
  3.  Set aside time for me to relax and do something for ME! Is it time for a massage yet?
I'll revisit these goals on Friday to see how I did!
Life is Good!

No comments:

Post a Comment