5.11.2011

Week 2 Workout 2 - Complete

It's been a wonderful Wednesday! I found a way to enjoy my morning oatmeal even more...I added a banana and some organic peanut butter. It was very tasty! What are your favorite healthy breakfast foods? I feel like I'm eating the same things over and over. I need a change!


I completed Week 2 Workout 2 on the Couch to 5k training plan. I'm glad I was able to finish it. It seems harder this week to me. I'm not sure what my problem is. I know living in the south makes it hard to do outdoor runs, especially when the humidity starts. It's 80 but feels like 95 degrees. Even in my exercise room with fans and the a/c, I can't seem to get comfortable. Hmmm...hot flashes?

I am glad that I have been able to do these workouts during the work week after a long day of number crunching. A few weeks ago I was struggling to find time to workout and now I'm actually doing it. That feels great! And I have a 5k I'm participating in this weekend. I will try to run as much as I can and hopefully increase my pace.

my exercise room
How do you deal with the heat if you are a runner?

No comments:

Post a Comment