5.15.2011

Saturday - Date night (and day)!

After my walk on Saturday, I spent the day with my hubby. We went to lunch at one of my favorite places, Wasabi! It's a Japanese restaurant that I go to because I love the hibachi grill. It's always so much fun and their prices are very reasonable. We can eat lunch there for under $20 for soup, salad, and hibachi chicken with vegetables and fried rice and a drink.

Wasabi

enjoying the show!

Hibachi chicken with fried rice and vegetables
Later in the evening, John and I went out with friends to listen to some live music at The Boro Bar and Grill , a local bar with some friends. The band we saw was A.K.A. Rudie . We enjoyed our evening even though we didn't drink much. I learned that I can have fun without over indulging. Nice! I had one glass of Guinness and drank water the rest of the night.



our friends Ben & Sienna dancing at the club



me and my hubby

No comments:

Post a Comment