5.01.2011

March for Babies Walk - May 1, 2011

Today was the day for the March for Babies walk in my town. I walked with my daughter, Jan'a and her friend, Deborah. It was a lot of fun! I was a little worried since I woke up to thunderstorms this morning, but it cleared up before the walk started. It was a 2 mile walk but I'm not sure if it was really 2 miles or not. But since this is a walk for charity, I'm sure they aren't too concerned about whether the mileage was accurate. I'm glad to be able to contribute to this charity, since Jan'a was premature herself. This is the 3rd year I have participated in this walk and I'll continue to do this in years to come. I'll post more pictures when they are available. Several photographers asked if they could take our picture! It must be the matching shirts that did it. In my several years of charity walks, I don't think that has ever happened before!

We are ready to Walk for Babies!!


After the walk, we were pretty hungry so we went to Cracker Barrel. We weren't too interested in the hot dogs they had provided. I ordered a semi-healthy breakfast with a multigrain muffin and a yogurt parfait. But I had to have ONE biscuit with blackberry preserves. Yummy.



No comments:

Post a Comment