4.23.2011

Starting the day off right

It's Saturday morning and I began the day with a 3 mile walk. I got up and made my coffee so it would be ready when I get back, made a protein shake for breakfast, filled my water bottle and headed out.



I found a walking trail at a local city park. I enjoyed it. I got there early enough so there weren't very many people and I beat the soccer crowd. This park is only a few miles away from my house, so I plan on visiting there often.


I came back home to enjoy my iced coffee while sitting on my deck. The weather was mild and the breeze was blowing. It felt really good since I had worked up a sweat from my walk/jog session.

Now I'm ready to enjoy the day! I'm planning on attending a church service later tonight then I'll be working on my side dishes for my family dinner tomorrow.

What do you have planned for today?

No comments:

Post a Comment