4.22.2011

March for Babies - May 1

I'd love for you to help support me in the March for Babies walk this year. Here is my March for Babies webpage - Its very easy to make a secure donation from this site. My walk is only 8 days away and I have not met my goal yet! I'm looking forward to the walk, since my daughter and her friends have decided to join me. We even had some t-shirts made! The t-shirts just came in today. I'm so excited!!


I'll be sure and post pictures before,during and after our event to share!


Every day, thousands of babies are born too soon, too small and often very sick. I'm walking in March for Babies because I want to do something about this. And I need your help.

Please support my walk. Making a secure donation is easy: just click the 'donate now' button on my page. Thank you for helping me give all babies a healthy start!

The mission of March of Dimes is to improve the health of babies by preventing birth defects, premature birth, and infant mortality.

No comments:

Post a Comment