4.04.2011

I'm proud of myself

We had stormy weather here in TN today. Its so different than the weekend. We had such a beautiful weekend. I was sad to see the sunshine go away. I was able to spend a lot of time outdoors on Saturday and Sunday. I managed to get in an outdoor walk/run and mow the lawn. I will mention that I also got a sunburn from that activity. I didn't expect that at all. I love spring.

One of my goals has been to get a workout in during the workweek. It is hard for me to do, especially when I have to work late. But for the record....I did it today! I am so proud of myself. Usually I come home from work and sit down with my laptop and don't get up until time for bed. I made myself an "appointment" to workout. And it worked. My workout consisted of a treadmill workout and weights. I decided to get back on the Couch to 5K plan. I'm glad to say that I was able to do it without too much difficulty. I still have ankle problems and after 20 minutes or so I start feeling pain. But I managed to get through it. Happy about that.




No comments:

Post a Comment