3.24.2011

Ready for the Weekend!

I love long weekends! I worked longer hours this week so I can be off on Friday. My daughter is on spring break and I wanted to spend some time with her. We are planning a day of fun! I'm not so sure what we will do but shopping will probably be in the agenda. It was a very long week at work so I'm very glad my weekend starts NOW! Here's some cute pics of me and my girl.



I am a little disappointed in myself this week though. My goal for the week was to exercise more. It didn't happen. I attempted to get up early one morning and exercise before work, but I slept through the alarm. By the time I get home from work, I am so tired that I can't begin of thinking about working out. Its very frustrating for me. I know I need to work out, I want to work out, but my job is very demanding and during the week it is near impossible. I did attempt to move more today and I wore my pedometer just for that reason. But I noticed after a few hours that I didn't turn it on. So that was useless. At least I have a long weekend to get in a few workouts. I guess if I can't do it during the workweek, I can still do it on weekends.
my pedometer
How do you fit in exercise to your busy schedule?

No comments:

Post a Comment