3.20.2011

Lunch with the family

I had a nice afternoon today at Cheddars with my family. This one of our favorite restaurants. I usually order one of their BIG salads. My favorite is the Asian Chicken and Shrimp salad. Its served with a yummy croissant. I also had a cup of chicken tortilla soup.

My BIG salad!
I also ordered a peach iced tea. Very refreshing.

My daughters both ordered steaks - no surprise there. My husband had a combo of salad, baked potato and a sandwich.

After lunch, the girls ordered their favorite dessert....a cookie monster! I managed to get a bite of it before they finished it off. It's basically a warm chocolate chip cookie topped with ice cream, hot fudge, whipped cream and a cherry. Delicious!
Cookie Monster
After the sizable lunch we had, I came home and got in a cardio workout before settling in my chair to watch more of the NCAA tournament.

rode 4 miles in 15 min & did strength training with weights
Its time to begin getting ready for another week. My goal for the week:  increase workouts during the week and find new ways to get moving.

No comments:

Post a Comment