2.10.2011

More snow days

Another winter weather system has left us with more snow. This has got to be a record for snowfall in the south. Very rarely do the kids get out of school or even get close to using their allotted snow days, but now we are down to 3 days left. I am working at home this morning and waiting to see if the roads improve before I go anywhere. I will be so happy when spring gets here!



I want to be here (see pics below). These were taken in Florida a few years ago. I'm looking forward to going there again this year. I guess we better start planning our summer vacation. Just looking at the pics give me a feeling of serenity and relaxation.




I have been slacking with my exercise. I haven't felt well over the past few weeks and have been trying to recover. I am ready to get back on the wagon. Boxing sounds good to me...

No comments:

Post a Comment