2.12.2011

Date night

My hubby and I decided to go out for dinner as an early Valentines Day celebration last night. We went to one of my favorite places in out town, Marinas on the Square. Great Italian food and lovely atmosphere. I started with a glass of Merlot and a garden salad with balsamic vinagrette dressing. My entree was chicken marsala - one of my favorites! It was a wonderful dinner and I enjoyed the time with my special man.

Marinas on the Square


Murfreesboro courthouse on the square
Now, it's Saturday and I have a busy day ahead. It's a shopping day with my daughters followed by my monthly massage at Massage Envy. I look forward to this every month.It's the little something special I do for ME! and I love hanging out with my beautiful daughters.



I'm looking forward to the warmer weather we should be having. The snow is almost gone, for good I hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment